The Music Man carries a variety of intermediate and professional trombones made by many of the world’s finest instrument builders. All instruments are custom adjusted in our repair shop and, in addition to the manufacturer warranty, carry a 2 year local Music Man Warranty, which covers all adjustments and tune-ups.
Featured Step-up Trombones
The Allegro trombone features an 81/2″ gold brass bell, which produces a warm, rich tone. It’s mechanical linkage on a rotor valve gives it strong, smooth operation. Made of sheet brass and hand formed, the Allegro trombone’s bell produces a markedly improved resonance. The open wrap has a more open feel and quicker response while using the F attachment. High value, yet value conscious, this elegant trombone is backed by a full 7 year warranty and the legendary Yamaha name.
Bach 36BO Stradivarius Series F Attachment Trombone
The Bach 36B Stradivarius Series F Attachment Trombone is known for its flexible nature and adaptable tone color. It features a .525-inch bore and traditional rotor with standard F attachment for excellent response. An 8-inch one-piece hand-hammered bell gives the horn just the right amount of projection.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .525″
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8″ One-Piece Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard or Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Standard – Yellow Brass; Lightweight – Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Standard – Yellow Brass; Lightweight – Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard
- F Attachment Valve: Traditional
- Case: Zippered Cordura Covered Wood Shell Case
Bach 42BO “Stradivarius” – Bb/F, .547″ bore, 8-1/2″ one piece yellow brass hand-hammered bell, chrome plated nickel-silver inner handslide tubes, brass outer handslide tubes, open wrap “F” section with traditional rotor. Clear lacquer finish, genuine Vincent Bach large shank mouthpiece and zippered cordura hard shell case.